Malam tadi saya pun buatlah brownies yg diidamkan Seri ni. Tak sangkalah mmng sedap sangat seindah namanya yg chewy gooey gitewwww. Ini pun dah tinggal sikit je. Lenkali bolehlah buat guna resepi ni lagi. Rasanya ramai kawan2 yg dah mencubanya, pada kawan2 yg belum tu, bolehlah mencubanya..mmng berbaloi....Resepi ni saya kopipes dari Wani, boleh juga lihat yg setengah adunan di blog AlongRoz dan Dr Inahar. Rata2 mengatakan sedap, jom semak resepinya..
(A) - to be melted
- 250 grams butter - cut into cubes
- 400 grams chocolate - cut into cubes or grate them
- 5 large (i used A sized) eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon chocolate emulco
- 290 grams brown sugar
- 90 grams all-purpose flour (i used Hong Kong Flour)
- 50 grams cocoa powder
- 100 grams nuts (it's optional. toast them first and mix them with flour and cocoa powder)
- Preheat the oven to 160C. prepare a 9x12 inch baking tin with parchment or paper. set aside.
- Double boil the butter and cooking chocolate. or u may also place them in microwave for 30 seconds. after that, take it out from microwave and stir until they are completely melted. set aside, let it cool
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, vanilla essence, chocolate emulco and brown sugar using whisk. whisk them together until sugar is ressolved.
- Combine the (A) ingredients and (B). stir them well. quickly proceed to step no. 5 as this mixture easily get harden that will cause you a little bit difficult to fold in the flour.
- Gradually add the (C) ingredients into the (A) and (B) mixture. this time, use your wooden or plastic spatula to fold in the flour. avoid overmixing the ingredients in this step.
- Spoon over the batter into the baking tin, spread them well.
- Bake at 160C for 45 minutes or until skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Take it out from the oven, let it cool for 10 minutes. quickly cut the brownie into pieces. notice that this type of brownie can get harden easily. once it is cooled, it'll be difficult for you to cut them.