Kebetulan kami sekeluarga mmng suka haruman cinnamon powder ni, jadi kek2 yg berkaitan cinnamon powder ni mmng laku punya. Pada penggemar Carrot Cake mesti suka punya kek epal German ni. Kalau nak rasa tu, cubalah...mmng berbaloi...sedap betullahhhh.
Jom kita semak resepi dari All Recipes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups white sugar (Yatie guna 1 cwn gula perang, dan 1/2 cwn gula halus)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 cups apples - peeled, cored and diced (Yatie parut kasar je apple tu, pastu perah sikit airnya dan toskan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9x13 inch cake pan.
- In a mixing bowl; beat oil and eggs with an electric mixer until creamy. Add the sugar and vanilla and beat well.
- Combine the flour salt, baking soda, and ground cinnamon together in a bowl. Slowly add this mixture to the egg mixture and mix until combined. The batter will be very thick. Fold in the apples by hand using a wooden spoon. Spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes or until cake tests done. Let cake cool on a wire rack. Once cake is cool serve with a dusting of confectioners' sugar or with a Cream Cheese Frosting.