- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream ( I used plain yogurt)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries (or frozen thawed and drained)
- Place oven rack in lower-middle position of oven and heat to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of flour mixture over blueberries and toss to coat; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and sugar together until mixture is pale yellow. While whisking, slowly pour in oil; add vanilla and sour cream, and mix well. Fold in remaining flour mixture until just incorporated. Do not over mix. (Batter should be mixed just until it comes together. It's OK for some small sprays of flour to be visible in the raw dough.)
- Gently fold in 1 cup of the blueberries.
- Spray a twelve-cup muffin tin with vegetable cooking spray or coat lightly with butter (or use paper liners). Distribute muffin dough equally among cups. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of berries on top of muffins and press down lightly. Place in oven and increase temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Bake until muffins are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes, rotating pan halfway through. Remove from oven and turn out, upside down on tea towel to cool completely. Serve immediately or store in airtight container for 2 to 3 days.
sedapnya kalau dapat fresh bluberies..suke tengok muffin gebu kak yatie nih...mahal la fresh bluberie...huhuhuReplyDelete
Errmmm..yummmy..gebuss muffin akak..ReplyDelete
wah.... lelehan bluberri tu... syedapnyer kak..+ ngan gebus tu... nak 3 ketui kak..ReplyDelete
Salam Kak..kita datang nak ajak g berkelah ni..jgn lupa bwk muffinnya..heheheheh.ReplyDelete
Mabeles..nice presentation, sungguh mengiurkan...ReplyDelete
Salam Yatie, tak tahan tengok lelehan bluberry tuh...sungguh mengiurkan..bak sini 3 ketul.ReplyDelete